Wednesday 17 June 2009

Blazzer




So Im still in America, but here are some pictures from recent parties and outings. As much as I love america Im missing London pretty badly and the boy, who is also on the other side of the world in Australia. Few more weeks and we will meet, somewhere in the world. The weather here is amazing almost TOO hot, I've been eating mexican food and sushi pretty much everyday, put on about 10 pounds no lie thanks to the portion sizes. Litteraly gonna go and do sit ups after typing this. Eating needs to stop. Spent about 200 dollars today at Victoria Secret, done with all the "pink" shitty underwears and moving on to lingerie ( turning 20 this year) so I guess thats a sign of being a woman, when you start loving lacy/sexy/black little things. Ill show pics of stuff I bought later on, I ADORE it all.
xxxxxxxx




x

No comments:

Post a Comment